Friday, October 19, 2012

Ancient Aliens Debunked?

I came across an interesting interview on the Corbett Report the other day. Chris White has produced a documentary debunking the whole ancient aliens thing. I've seen a few of those shows, and while they're interesting, I think they're full of crap.

If you think about it, this is kind of racist. It's saying "Oh, look, those non-white ancient cultures with all these fancy pyramids and stuff. They didn't build that. Aliens did." It's like the President Obama "You didn't build that" speech of history.

Didn't Build That Pyramid Demotivator

Image obtained from http://didntbuildthat.com/post/30452962038/obama-let-my-people-go

The documentary is over 3 hours long. I'll probably watch it over the weekend. It's available here, and on YouTube.



An interesting comment I heard is that Michael Shermer, skeptic, invited Chris White, a Christian, to write an article. It made me wonder if the world was coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment