Thursday, July 5, 2012

Stanley Kubrick and the Moon Landing

This is an interesting topic. There is quite a bit of speculation that not only were the moon landings faked, but Stanley Kubrick was hired to do the faking. The Shining was supposedly embedded with all kinds of details explaining his time faking the moon landings for those discerning enough to understand.

James Corbett recently produced an excellent version of his podcast, The Corbett Report, dealing with this issue.

Please note that I don't entirely believe this. I doubt James Corbett does either. I just find it interesting. I don't believe everything I find interesting. There's often at least a grain of truth in falsehood though, and looking for it is always fun.

Check out James Corbett's episode linked above and let me know what you think in the comments. I've been coming across this topic a lot lately, and James linked pretty much all the sources I was aware of, and some others I wasn't. All are on his podcast page.

When it comes to the moon landings, my mind always throws back Apollo 13. IF the moon landings were indeed faked, where would Apollo 13 fit in? Why fake that? How would that be faked? I haven't found any attempts to answer that. Not that I've looked very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment